Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Amy Lee

(I have never procrastinated on a post more...)

A little over two months ago, the world lost an incredible person
and I lost a dear friend, mentor & creative ally.
For three years I spent nearly every waking moment with the inimitable Amy Berkowitz and gained not only an immense knowledge and respect for vintage fashion & art, but also a contagious passion for life & creative expression, and an irreplaceable collaborative partner & friend. 

Her vivacious spirit will always be with me and everyone who loved her, 
and her unique eye & wry humor will forever live in my mind & my art

For those who knew Amy
for those who love artists, old things, secret treasure, strange stories & marvelous eccentric folks...
(for those who have time & interest in rambling sentiments)
below are the words I shared at Amy's memorial last month:

3 comments:

  1. Touching, sweet, and loving. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! very lovely, touching story. keep sharing.

    marketing agency silicon valley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! She was a once in a lifetime kind of person
      I havent been good about updating this space lately, but if you are interested, you can find more of my work over here www.amandawilliamsgalvin.com

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...