Friday, June 22, 2012

the happiest weekend

This week I've been as giddy as a kid before Christmas, which pretty much makes today Christmas Eve...  This morning, Im headed up to New York to begin a weekend of celebration in honor of my oldest and dearest friend and her wonderful, soon to be husband!
the full wedding stationery suite!  formal invite, reception invite(front & back) & RSVP card(front & back)
I have the honor of standing up with Jackie tomorrow as she says "I do," and I have had the distinct pleasure of working with both Jackie & John(and their amazing families) to create all their wedding stationery, in the theme of Jackie's favorite flower, hydrangeas(John brings her a bouquet of them almost every week... how sweet is that?).
It is going to be an out-of-this-world weekend filled with beauty, fun and festivities... I am bursting with excitement!  Now it's time to finish packing and hit the road!

2 comments:

  1. Celebrating your best friend getting married is truly a "moment." Wrap all your love and good "girl" times up and send them off with her as she moves on in her life...I love a good girlfriend send off!! Have fun! LOVE the hydrangeas...your Mom sent a photo of the pillows..you go girl!! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment, Beth! It was such an amazing weekend... I felt so lucky and honored and giddy to be a part of everything.

    Im glad you like the pillows! hopefully they are the beginning of many experiments in that vein :)

    xA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...