Sunday, October 9, 2011

flying high

Property of TJX Corporations
Many moons ago, I inked up these little guys after a request from TJX for hand drawn vintage planes.  It was so long ago, I cant even remember what exactly they were for, but I have to imagine it was something kid related.  Recently, the vintage planes soared back into my life when my friend Anni (the delightful designer in charge of kids bedding at TJX) found she needed an aeronautical inspired sheet print to go with the quilt she was designing.  She thought back to my planes and gave me a ring.  A few hours later, I vectorized these babies and gave 'em a whole new color blocked look.  Reduce, reuse, recycle, right?  What do you think?
Property of TJX Corporations

2 comments:

  1. So fun! When my brother was very little his room was entirely decorated in little planes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love it! do you have any pictures?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...