Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nate the great

SO EXCITED to see my little brother, Nate, who is home on summer class break this week.  I like him quite a lot, not only because he is my little brother, but also because we just so happen to get along famously and he does lots of cool stuff like...
T         H         I         S    (that's him)
T         H         I         S    (he made it)
T         H         I         S    (he took it)
&       T         H         I         S    (he schemed it up)
Whenever he ventures home we have at least one good night of staying up ridiculously late discussing dreams, bouncing around ideas, and scribbling up schemes in our sketchbooks.  I can't wait :)

4 comments:

  1. your brother makes repeats?? that is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post about your brother! Very touching! I'm glad you're getting to spend some time with him. As we get older, that gets harder to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother does seem pretty cool. But I have to argue that my Nate is cooler than your Nate :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! he is a pretty super dude, I have to say (Im sure your Nate is too, Ana!). i am a lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...