Tuesday, March 22, 2011

daily doodles

I have many sketchbooks of various shapes and sizes at my disposal, and yet, nearly every random scrap of paper that crosses my path seems to end up with my scribbles on it in one form or another.  I dont even realize Im making the marks most of the time, but I consistently fish receipts with faces, gum wrappers with loopy lettering, and business cards with pattern plans from the depths of my purses and jacket pockets.  Recently, the past use space in the front of my day planner has been a favorite found spot for sketching.  Perhaps I have some strange compulsion to fill blank space with bright color?... all I know is it would be a shame to waste perfectly good daily doodling space :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...