Thursday, January 6, 2011

in with the new

Happy  2 0 1 1  blog world!  
I have to say, 2010 was not my favorite year, but I am stupendously thankful for(and humbled by) the welcome I've received from this online community.  Your insights, inspirations and encouragements are truly invaluable, and I appreciate your feedback more than I can tell you.  An avid sketchbook user since I could hold a crayon, my sketches have always been a big part of my sense of self, but typically were not things I shared (especially on such a grand scale!).  So thank you new blog friends(and some old), for being a part of this space where I am free to be me.  I look forward to sharing my 2011 scribbles and schemes with you (as well as some super exciting new projects!).
I have a feeling this is going to be a good year :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2011 to you as well! Very, very nice illustration. I appreciate esp. the bold patterns you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She is excellent. Killer pattern. You are so gifted with pattern! Keep it coming Amanda, happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! I agree, 2010 was kind of crappy, I'm excited for this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! your encouragement means so much! looking forward to seeing what fabulous things you all do in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...