Tuesday, December 7, 2010

sleepwalking

Holy cow!  Life just never slows down, eh?  Or maybe it's just the time of year...  Between festive vintage displays, pattern designs, painted portraits, illustrations for fab new magazines and jumbled jewelry making, my desk has become a total mess!
Fortunately, I had today to play a little catch up and enjoy my 24th birthday with the guy.  See me enjoying the lazy day (and my fantastic new birthday hat) below...
(it's a vintage snow bunny cap with pom poms! needless to say, it has not left my head all day long 
miss kelly, my ears thank you for the magnificent birthday present)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I agree, time is definitely going a little crazy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ana! It's great to see another New England girl just doin her thing. Your knitting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...