Friday, November 26, 2010

gals on the go

(shameless self promotion...you may purchase a print of this illustration here)

As I have been traveling for this most glorious of holidays(behind halloween, of course), I thought it fitting to post a few gals on the go.  Like swirly snake shapes, punchy flowers, afros, mermaids and stars, ladies that are going places seem to be a recurring theme in my scribbles.  It's funny that it would take a blog for me to realize this, but looking back over my drawings makes it much clearer, I suppose.
I hope that everyone had a happy, satisfying and safe Thanksgiving!  I'll be traveling back to New England soon, and I promise more posts upon my return.  Enjoy the holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...