Tuesday, October 12, 2010

really rosey

Just wanted to take a quick moment to say a huge thank you to my few, but awesome fans, and especially to Christina over at Second Skin Style.  I have long read and admired other art and style bloggers, but rarely reach out to let them know how brave, awesome and inspiring they are.  As a perennial favorite in my desktop inspiration folder, it was a total treat to connect with Christina (so glad I mustered up some messaging courage!) and be a part of a mini feature on her blog.  So thank you Christina, and thank you new readers (and awesome, regular readers...hey hey Rachel J!) for your lovely comments.  It is almost embarrassing how giddy I get when I discover them (now that I've discovered how to discover them).  Seriously, Im blushing.

6 comments:

  1. you're awesome!!!!!!!!!! that many exclamation points doesn't even do it justice heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be following you, you are quite an inspiration yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up girl! i love your scribbles!

    -Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you thank you thank you
    i am still shocked that anyone is interested!
    ill do my best to keep you entertained :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...